BBA Stars

Ashley Walker

WalkerAshley

Ashley Walker is the Founder & CEO of Culture Engineers, a global consultancy based in London, focused on helping companies build stronger company cultures.

Previous to founding Culture Engineers, Ashley served as global head of marketing & communications at Hall & Partners, Omnicom Group’s largest global brand, and communications research agency, and before that, served as global head of communications for Research Now, the world’s leading online survey data collection business.

Over her career, Ashley has developed internal and external communication and marketing plans for start-ups and mature global businesses, and has managed communications and change through several acquisitions (and subsequent integrations), CEO transitions, new strategy roll-outs, re-branding, and global HQ relocations.

Ashley has lived and worked in the US, UK, and Singapore, and has been an active community volunteer across the globe, working on committees supporting the Dallas Theater Center, Dallas Arboretum, the National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre in Singapore, and the American Association in Singapore. She currently serves as the President of the McCombs Alumni Chapter in London.

Ashley is the oldest of eight children, and mother of two. In her free time, she runs (10K per day!) and enjoys traveling, skiing, and sailing.

Ashley graduated from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin in 2003.

During my time at McCombs, I was fortunate to be inspired by many fantastic professors such as Robert Prentice, Raj Raghunathan, and Linda Golden who supported and developed my curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity. In addition, the school made resources available, such as the career center which unlocked a great deal of opportunities. But most importantly, from team projects, presentations, and leadership opportunities, McCombs helped me develop a strong foundation of communication skills which has been invaluable in both my personal and professional life. From listening and understanding different perspectives, to being clear about what you are trying to achieve and why effective communication is the glue that holds everything together

BBA Stars Archive