BBA Stars

Grace Kim

Grace Kim graduated in 2012 as a BHP/Finance/Spanish major. While at UT, she was actively involved in the Asian Business Students Association and Orange Jackets, and served as a Resident Assistant. After graduating, she worked as a Strategy Consultant at Accenture for 3.5 years where she gained experience in strategic sourcing and cost transformation. Grace has been involved in several successful initiatives targeted at reducing cost through analysis of spend and usage for clients in the education, consumer goods, and banking industries.

Grace is currently a Partner Ops Specialist at Pinterest, where she works on scaling support for businesses that advertise on the Pinterest platform. In her free time, Grace loves organizing reunions for Texas alums as the current President of the Bay Area McCombs Alumni and Board Member of the Texas Exes Bay Area Chapter. She is a passionate explorer who loves to hike, travel and never stop learning.

The student organizations within McCombs and UT allowed me first to find my identity and confidence as a student leader, which I was then able to expand upon and carry into the professional world. McCombs created such a cooperative environment that empowered students to tap into their potential and encouraged an open exchange of advice, ideas, and opportunities.

BBA Stars Archive