Entrepreneurs

Trey Snider

O’Donnell/Snider Construction is a leading Houston commercial general contractor specializing in corporate interiors, building renovations, medical and new construction. Since 1991, we have been safely delivering projects of superior quality, on time and on budget. We value our relationship with each client more than the transaction. Employees of O’Donnell/Snider have a wealth of experience and a passion for what they do.

The desire to “be my own boss” was instilled in me by my Father. After graduation from UT, I began working for a diversified commercial real estate company in Houston in their construction division. I quickly recognized the need for a professional, service driven company with integrity and accountability, in our particular market. Over the next five years, I learned as much as I could about the business, relationship building, marketing, and management.   My foundation in business (McCombs BBA Finance, 1986) and my partner Randy O’Donnell’s foundation in construction (UT BS Architectural Engineering, 1984) was an ideal match, and with a small loan and what little savings we had, we founded O’Donnell/Snider in 1991.

Our commitment to our principles and our goal to provide unmatched service differentiated us from the pack and are the catalyst for our growth. Our investment in people and the development of a culture that embraces our employees and provides them with an opportunity to be part of something very special has engendered loyalty and trust. Key employees are able to participate in ownership, providing the platform for our business continuation plan and exit strategy. With over 100 employees and billings in excess of $150,000,000 in 2015, we continue to pursue our vision to be the clear choice for commercial construction services in the markets we serve.

O’Donnell/Snider Construction
BBA Entrepreneurs Archive