Entrepreneurs

Adam VanDerven

VanDerven

My heart is pounding, adrenaline pumping as I jump as high as I can in my exhausted state…seeing the ball, an opposing defender and his goalkeeper coming out for a massive collision…my head makes contact with the ball. I crash to ground rolling over just enough to see the ball hitting the back of the net for the GAME WINNING GOAL in the championship game. Scoring a goal – what a magical feeling!

After having been involved with the beautiful game of SOCCER for almost 40 years, it’s still that magical feeling that motivated me to create my online business – Soccer Goal Depot (SoccerGoalDepot.com). I strive to be the leading source of soccer goals online and to inspire soccer players of all ages to score goals on the field and in their life off the field.

The majority of sales are generated from Google search by players, parents, coaches, athletic directors, and Park and Recreation Admins.  I do my very best to provide an exceptional customer experience online because that is where I can differentiate Soccer Goal Depot from other online retailers.  This experience includes sending a hand written thank you note to the customer after their soccer goals are delivered.  Play on!

For more information visit  http://www.soccergoaldepot.com/

Soccer Goal Depot
BBA Entrepreneurs Archive